CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keeping Track

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Everyone is healthier

Just a side note! I am actually looking at labels now. Not for calories and fat but for ingredients. I recently pulled Red#40 from Ashlynn's diet and she is a somewhat different girl. Her attention has increased and she actually listens to me with less distraction! Oh my. It's a work in progress but I'm moving toward buying products with less than 7 ingrediants (to start). Most products have more that 20!! Yuck.

2 comments:

Bladh Familia

If you look at the Daily Value %'s you'll see how much crap is in the food. For example, 20% of your daily value of fat in one cookie is not so good! :) Good luck!

Maggie

Nobody believes me that those color dyes are harmful. 40 red makes my throat swell up...that orange coloring in goldfish made my kids at the day care go nuts. I'm trying to do more research on it so I can blog about it too.

Post a Comment