CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keeping Track

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 11, 2011

Still Here

Ok, why is it such a battle day to day?! You know when you're trying to diet and exercise, does it not consume you? You're daily actions and your thoughts! It's so consuming. On the days when, "oh crap, I can't workout today", it's depressing when you're working toward a goal right? This past week has been busy to the point of explosion. I hate the days when 2:30 rolls around and I just need a nap. Literally! I'm lucky to have two children that have naps that sync up so I can nap.
I have been hyper-thyroid since Harry was born. I think now it's starting to fall behind. I'll go next week to have that checked. I think that's why I'm sleepy. Harry still wakes up between 3-4 times a night which I've gotten use to but it does not help my internal clock.
I have the option to wake up at 6am to work out before getting Ashlynn ready for school but I don't. I choose those extra 90 minutes of sleep.
I've been doing OK this past week. I can do better. So next week will be better. By the way,there wasn't a weigh in this week because the battery in my scale died and have I bought another one... NO. So my weigh in will be this weekend. I'm hoping and praying not to be shocked by a gain. Until then...

1 comments:

Sadie

I hate it when life gets in the way of my goals too! Hang in there, you're doing great!

Post a Comment