CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keeping Track

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ouch!

I am completely sore from yesterdays workout. The kind of sore where it hurts to walk, bend down to pick up the baby, and to get up or down the stairs (which I do like 30 times a day)! It is extremely difficult to exercise outside in Washington. I purchased a jogging stroller which I love, but the weather here is brutal. It rains from sun up to sun down. If it happens to be sunny, it's too cold to take the baby out. If it's warm enough it's too windy to take the baby out. So... yesterday I set up a circuit workout in my garage!
I used...
the 4 stairs for cardio and lunges
my yoga mat for crunches, push-ups, sitting core twists, dead-lifts, and chest presses.

I have my own gym in my garage! I did a 30 minute circuit while Harry had his nap. I think the stairs did me in. My poor knees and hamstrings. Ouch! But I will be back tomorrow!
Today I ate about 1650 calories- not as good as yesterday but still progress. I was tired today. I eat more when I tired.

1 comments:

cathgard1957

Good for you! I'm proud of you. One word to the wise from the not-so-wise who learned the hard way and ended up in knee surgery at age 33 from not warming up. WARM UP! - - especially those hamstrings - - or your knees will say, "bye-bye cutie girl." AND it can happen in one minute if your knees aren't prepared for exercising. Love you.

Post a Comment