CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keeping Track

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

I must be losing just water. This week I am 150.6 and I dont feel much different in my clothes. My tummy is slighty smaller but my pants are fitting the same. It's really difficult for me to get out of the 150's. I've been in the 150's most of my adult life - after kids anyway. I've only gotten to the 140's and 130's because my thyroid has gone wacky on me. One hundred and fifty pounds if my body's comfortable weight. Not to say that I'm comfortable in my body at 150. I feel best in the low 140's. I really want to get there. I started Synthroid this week so maybe that will help jumpstart my metablism... Until next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment